Apprenticeship at Häuser + Renner
As a precision mechanic (m/f/d) you are always close at hand when the highest precision is required.
You bring that with you: A knack for precision and the joy of technology Fun with computers - because you program ultra-modern machine tools! Interest in different materials, especially metals Team spirit, curiosity and high motivation
What does your apprenticeship look like?
As a precision mechanic (m/f/d), you are always close when the highest precision - to the micrometer! - is in demand.
You bring that with you:
- A knack for precision and the joy of technology
- Fun with computers - because you program ultra-modern machine tools!
- Interest in different materials, especially metals
- Team spirit, curiosity and high motivation
These are the key data of your apprenticeship:
- Your training period is 3.5 years - with the possibility to shorten it to 3 years!
- You will complete the practical part of your training in the company, the theoretical part at the vocational school in Günzburg
- You will take the first part of your journeyman's examination before the end of the 2nd year of training, the second part at the end of your training
You will learn this with us in our company:
- You will learn the basics of metalworking and mechanics
- You will assemble component parts into finished parts
- You will learn everything about lathing, milling, drilling and grinding
- You will program CNC machines and produce components on them
- You will receive all information about high-precision measuring and testing of components
That's what makes your training with us so unique:
- You will receive comprehensive training on state-of-the-art machines
- We work together in a highly qualified, motivated team
- You will receive support at all times through the 1:1 mentoring relationship with your training master
- A familiar working atmosphere - with nice colleagues! - where your opinion is important to us
- ... And if you feel called: join our planned Social-Media-Team!