Change.
Chance.
Growth.


How the manufacturer of tools for leather glove production became a company for high-precision CNC manufacturing.

Founded in 1949 by Anton Häuser and Julius Renner, Häuser + Renner initially concentrated on manufacturing tools for leather glove production.

In the 1970s, the CNC technology sector developed into a promising business field. By positioning itself as a supplier company, Häuser + Renner successfully focused on growth.

Today, Häuser + Renner is a globally active, high-performance partner in the field of CNC-supported machining.
History and development

Häuser + Renner was founded in 1949 by toolmakers Anton Häuser and Julius Renner and in particular supplied local glove makers. The company quickly developed its own ideas in the manufacture of tools for leather glove production.

Over the years, the product range was expanded to include machines and ironing forms for glove production. In addition, own sewing machine brands were acquired. Thus, at the end of the 1980s, the PORKERT product range was taken over. At the beginning of the 1990s, the DEWITTA brand was taken over by Wittenstein AG. These sewing machine brands still stand for the competence of Häuser + Renner in high-precision manufacturing and assembly.

When textile production, and with it glove production, increasingly migrated to Asia in the 1970s, Häuser + Renner saw this change as an opportunity. On the one hand, the existing glove technology business was expanded to Asia, and a new business segment was created. During several delegation trips, including some with the Bavarian State Government, close contacts were established with importers of high-quality leather. As a result, a global leather wholesale business was established.

Today Häuser + Renner is the first point of contact for European automobile and furniture manufacturers for leather hides and leather offcuts.
On the other hand, the competence in the field of toolmaking and metal processing acquired over two decades opened up new opportunities in Germany. The field of CNC technology was developed as a promising business area, and the positioning as a high-performance supplier was consistently promoted. Initially the focus was on precision parts for agricultural machinery, but over the years long-term customer relationships have been successfully established in various industries.

This is based on the conviction that a broad customer base in future-oriented industries will enable the company to operate with long-term stability. In addition to the expansion of the machine park, investments were made into employee know-how. In order to create space for the CNC production of the rapidly growing company, the company moved into the premises at Wettenhauser Weg 5 in 1990.

In 2000, Erich Häuser withdrew from the company, which had once been founded together and is now managed by the 2nd generation. From then on it was managed by Harald Renner alone. Today, Häuser + Renner supplies customers at home and abroad with ready-to-install precision parts and stands for competence, quality and delivery reliability in the machining industry. In the meantime, Dr. Marius Renner, the 3rd generation, is jointly responsible for the company's fortunes.
You have questions?

Get in touch with us. We look forward to your inquiry.



© 2021 Häuser + Renner KG | imprint | privacy policy |  terms of service | made by ...