Porkert KL 49/2
- Stitch type: double lock stitch (301) (prixseam)
- Stitches/min: max. 1,200
- Stitch length: adjustable up to max. 3.5 mm
- Needle system: 130 B / 70-90
- Drive power: min. 0.25 kW
- Net weight: 13 kg, head only
*Subject to technical modifications
Glove prixseam machine:
For especially thin leathers and high-quality fashionable gloves.
Since both transport shells are driven, especially thin and elaborate kid and nappa leather gloves may be sewn precisely without shifting the different leather layers.
Due to the use of modern yarns harmonised in colours according to the design of the leather, an impressive prixseam may be produced with the KL 49/2 and its special thread link take-up lever.
Through the operator-friendly construction, easy handling of the gloves to be sewn is possible.