Porkert KL 65
- Stitch type: double lock stitch (301) (prixseam)
- Stitches/min: max. 2,500 stitches
- Stitch length: adjustable up to max. 5.0 mm
- Needle system: 130 B / 70-100
- Drive power: min. 0.25 kW
- Net weight: 16 kg, head only
The glove prixseam machine KL 65 is a modern, robust lock stitch machine running in oil bath, which is employed above all for sewing heavy materials, e.g. men's gloves for government (police, military, fire services, etc.), sports, skiing and motor cycle gloves made of leather and cloth.
In combination with a fashionable yarn the variable stitch adjustment produces a sportive effect.
The operator-friendly design of the machine facilitates the actual sewing and allows effortless handling of the sewing material.
Whether in intermittent or continuous operation, this machine facilitates compliance with the requirements for high quality.
Pressure regulation of the roller foot.